Ron Fleming Collection of
A. Anaerobic Digestion Issues
- The Impact of Rumensin on the Production of Biogas (2009) - Literature Review
- Possibilities for Anaerobic Digestion on Ontario Swine Farms (2008) - Report for Ontario Pork
- Feasibility of Using Anaerobic Digestion and Composting to Recover Additional Value from Spent Mushroom Substrate (2006)
- Electricity and heat production using biogas from the anaerobic digestion of livestock manure - literature review (2005)
B. Composting Issues
- On-Farm Composting of Cattle Mortalities (2006)
- Composting blood (slaughterhouse waste) mixed with various substrates (2005) - Ron Fleming and Malcolm MacAlpine. Final Report to Blaemar Ltd. 14 pages
- Composting paunch manure with solid cattle manure (2004) - Ron Fleming and Malcolm MacAlpine. Final Report to Blaemar Ltd. 12 pages
- Impact of the use of compost on the quality of drainage water. (2002) - Fleming, R., MacAlpine, M., and Everett, A.
- MARVEL Composting Technology - A System to Compost Liquid Swine Manure (2002) - Fleming, R. and MacAlpine, M.
- Development of a Farm-scale System to Compost Liquid Pig Manure (1999) - Fleming, R. and MacAlpine, M.
C. Other Treatment Issues
- Methods of handling livestock mortalities in Ontario: A survey of producers (2003) - Fleming, R.
- Evaluation of mechanical liquid/solid manure separators (2003) - Fleming and MacAlpine
- Separated Drinking Water From Liquid Manure for Swine. (2003) - Morris, J., Fleming, R. and MacAlpine, M
- Comparison of storage, treatment, utilization and disposal systems for human and livestock wastes. (2002) - Fleming, R., Ford, M.
of the University of Guelph’s Ridgetown Campus has found a way to break down the leftover organic substrate
used to grow mushrooms to make premium compost in this facility.
Last Updated: Sunday, March 22, 2015 01:33:50 PM